Windstream is one such email that offers internet service, Dish service, landline service to all the business ventures available in the United States. You can create a Windstream account and manage all the services competently. There are several platforms like – Android, iOS, Outlook, etc, on which you can access and manage your account. However, the Windstream setup process is somehow different for all the platforms. So, the Windstream Email Settings For Outlook will differ from the Android and iOS devices. Here’s the comprehensive guide for the configuration of the Windstream email in Outlook. Let’s read carefully and set up your Windstream email account through the Outlook email client on your PC.
Methods Windstream Email Settings For Outlook
The steps noted below are for Windstream Outlook Settings. Thus, if you are seeking quality assistance for your email setup in Outlook, feast your eyes on the following outlined process. Let’s implement!
Method 1: Windstream Email Settings For Outlook 2010
Comprehend the instructions provided underneath in order to efficiently set up your Windstream email in Outlook 2010. Let’s begin:
- First and forecast, launch MS Outlook 2010.
- Now, place a click on the “File” tab.
- Give a click on the “Add Account” option.
- Now, check the “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” checkbox to select it.
- Afterward, press the “Next” button.
- Opt for the “Internet E-mail” tab and then mention the following details:
- Your Name: Your full name.
- E-mail Address: Enter your complete windstream.net email address.
- Account Type: Select “IMAP” by clicking on the drop-down button.
- Incoming Mail Server: Type “imap.windstream.net”
- Outgoing Mail Server: Type “smtp.windstream.net”
- User Name: The complete email address.
- Password: Enter your correct password.
- Now, place a click on the “More Settings” tab.
- Then, hit an instant click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Provide the subsequent information:
- Check the box with “This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)”
- Make sure that the Incoming Server Port number is shown 993.
- Expand the option of “Use the following type of encrypted connection” to select TLS.
- Make sure that the Outgoing Server Port number shows 587.
- Afterward, Click the “Outgoing Server” tab.
- Specify the following info:
- Give a check on the “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” checkbox to choose this option.
- Make sure the “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” option is selected.
- After that, hit the “OK” tab.
- Click “Next.”
- Click “Close” once the setup Windstream Email Settings process is completed.
- In the end, tap the “Finish” button.
Your Windstream email account has now been successfully set up in Outlook 2010. You ought to have the ability to send and receive emails.
Method 2: Windstream Email Settings For Outlook Express
Go through the below-noted instructions in order to configure your Windstream Email in Outlook Express without any hassle:
- First, launch MS Outlook Express on your system.
- Now, go to the “Tools” option and then select the “Accounts” tab.
- In the “Internet Accounts” dialog box, tap “Add.”
- Now, give a click on the “Mail” tab.
- Specify the following details:
- In the “Display name” text field, type your preferred name that you want other users to see when you send them an email.
- Now, press the “Next” button.
- In the “E-mail address” text field, type your complete “Windstream email address”
- Again press the “Next” button.
- In the “E-mail Server Names” text field, select “IMAP” for the incoming mail server type by clicking on the dropdown button.
- For Incoming Mail Server: Type “imap.windstream.net.”
- Now, click the “Next” button.
- And then, enter your full email address into the “Account Name” text field.
- Enter your correct password into the “Password” field.
- Now, click “Next”
- And then, tap “Finish” once you have done with the process of Windstream Email Settings For Outlook.
- Afterward, highlight your recently created account. To do this, click on “Properties” on the right.
- At the bottom, under “Outgoing Mail Server,” check the “My server requires authentication” checkbox to choose it.
- Finally, click “OK.”
Now, you are eligible to operate your Windstream Email on Outlook. The entire email services will be frequently accessible in one place. Now, it’s will be easy for you to send and receive any emails.
Wasn’t Productive? Dial 24/7 Live Support Number
Don’t feel blue! If you couldn’t find the aforesaid guidelines for Windstream Email Settings For Outlook much effective. The extremely talented and high professional tech specialists are here to assist you. You only have to do is place a single call on the given helpline number. The adroit techies will soon connect with you over a phone call and will definitely cater to your need.
Read Also – Windstream Email Settings For Iphone