Roadrunner email is been comprehensively managed and controlled by Time Warner Cable (TWC). It is a convenient email service provider enriched with loads of profound features. When it comes to frequently accessing and exchanging your emails, Roadrunner email is always considered at the top. The best part of being a regular Roadrunner email account user is you can centralize all your accounts in one email client. You just have to configure Roadrunner Email Settings Outlook to access all your emails in Outlook. It means, after the Roadrunner email setup on Outlook, there will be no requirement of logging in to the Roadrunner email account. Moreover, if you are using several Roadrunner email addresses, you can add them to Outlook making it easy to use. In this guide, we will teach you how you can efficiently set up your Roadrunner email on Outlook.
Methods To Setup Roadrunner Email Settings Outlook
There are generally two pleasant ways to Setup Roadrunner Email On Outlook and hence collect all your emails in one place. In the below-mentioned stepwise directives, you will know how you will configure your account in MS Outlook. So, let’s have a brief glimpse at the below-noted points.
Method 1: Automatic Configuration To Setup Roadrunner Email On Outlook
Here’s the step-by-step procedure to configure your Spectrum email automatically. Let’s begin with the setup process of your Roadrunner email account in your Outlook.
- First and foremost, you have to launch Outlook on your Windows.
- Next, go to the “File” menu and then select the “Info” tab.
- Thereafter, navigate to the “Account Settings” option from the menu, and select the “Account Settings” tab.
- Afterward, give a single click on the “Email” tab and then choose the “New” option.
- Next, in the “Auto Account Setup” section, fill-up the following required field:
- Your Name: Your full name
- Email Address: Your complete Roadrunner email address
- Password: Your Roadrunner Email account’s Password
- Re-type Password: Re-enter your Roadrunner Email Password
- After successfully entering the aforesaid information of your Roadrunner email account in Outlook, press the “Next” button.
- Now, in the end, click the “Finish” tab and then the “Close” button to end up the Auto Account Setup process completely.
With the above intuitive guide, Setting Up Roadrunner Email On Outlook will be easy and effort-freely. There will be no need of putting extra effort into configuring your Roadrunner email in MS Outlook. You can directly follow each step provided above and within a couple of seconds, the account will be set up with no hassle. However, if your attempt for the automatic configuration of your Spectrum email got failed, you can try to implement its manual process. Let’s take a glance!
Method 2: Manual Configuration To Setup Roadrunner Email On Outlook
Here’s what you need to perform to smoothly and manually configure your Spectrum Email on Outlook. Let’s Begin to follow:
- First and forecast, launch MS Outlook on your Windows Device.
- Next, go to the “File” menu.
- Afterward, select the “Info” tab from the left corner of the list of options.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, give a click on the “Account Settings” tab.
- Thereafter, again click the “Account Settings” option.
- Afterward, go to the “Email” tab and click on the “New” tab.
- Doing this will launch the “Add New Account Wizard” window.
- Now, as soon as the “New E-mail Account” dialog box appears, click on the checkbox that states “Manually configure server settings or additional server types.”
- Once you select this specific option, press the “Next” button.
- Afterward, select the “Internet Email” option and then click the “Next” tab.
- Now, enter the following required information under the “Internet E-mail Settings” section.
- For User Information:
- Your Name: Your full name that you want to show in your Outgoing messages.
- E-mail Address: Your full Spectrum Email Address
- Once you enter your Roadrunner user info, you need to click on the “Account Type” to select either “IMAP” or “POP3.”
- As per the selection that you have made for your Roadrunner email server settings for Outlook, fill up the required field.
- For Server Information, if you select Roadrunner “IMAP Account Type” email server settings for Outlook, provide the following details:
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.twc.com
- Outgoing Mail Server: mail.twc.com
- Incoming Port Number: 993
- Outgoing Port Number: 587
- If you select Roadrunner “POP3 Account Type” Email Server Settings for Outlook, provide the following details:
- Incoming Mail Server: pop-server.san.rr.com or pop-server.roadrunner.com
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtp-server.san.rr.com or smtp-server.roadrunner.com
- Incoming Port Number: 110
- Outgoing Port Number: 25
Now, moving ahead to go to the “Logon Information” and enter the following Roadrunner email account info:
- User Name: Your full Roadrunner Email Account’s username
- Password: Your Correct Roadrunner Account’s Log in Password
- Click on the “Remember Password” checkbox if you want to save the password.
- Also, you need to click on the checkbox to the option of “Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA).”
- After filling out the above-mentioned details, you are recommended to click on the “Test Account Settings” tab. This will ensure that your Roadrunner Email Settings have been appropriately configured in MS Outlook.
- Once it is confirmed and everything goes well, press the “Next” button.
- And then, click the “Finish” tab to end up the entire process of adding Roadrunner email to Outlook.
That’s it! This is how you will ideally set up Roadrunner Email Settings Outlook and access your emails in one email client. Both automatically and manually email account setup procedures have been proffered. You can choose according to your convenience and execute the given configuration process accurately.
For Further Enquiry, Contact Us At 24/7 Live Support Number
Relax! If you are still unable to configure your Roadrunner Email Settings Outlook in order to gather entire emails in one place. There is a team of adroit tech-savvy working at a 24×7 helpline number to provide you with quality assistance. You only have to put a single call on the given number and stay connected with our professional specialist. You will be helped within the limited period and your budget, for sure!
Read Also – Roadrunner Email Settings For Iphone