know all about network solutions email setup outlook
Communication has altered dramatically with the advent of the Internet tool and the launch of electronic mail by numerous service providers. It’s been fantastic. Email communication, whether professional or personal, holds a distinct position. Many email service providers now provide a variety of excellent features to enhance your emailing experience.
Outlook is a third-party email client for checking and accessing network solution email accounts that may be installed on a computer device. You may need to adjust the network solutions email settings of this program on occasion (ie: new password, connection issues, etc). This article will show you the procedure to network solutions email setup outlook
Advantages of network solution email
As an IT worker, you’re certain to come across a lot of websites that aren’t affiliated with your company. When workers use a personal account like Gmail in the workplace, it’s unlikely that you’ll be impressed.
Network solution email address lends credibility to your company and allows your staff to communicate with clients and vendors professionally. Having all of your employees’ email addresses under one domain also makes it easier to track, administer, and secure these accounts on your company’s email server.
How to Use Microsoft Outlook to Access Your network solution Email Account
You’ll need three items for the network solutions email setup outlook:
- On your PC, you have Microsoft Outlook installed.
- Your email account’s username and password.
- If you’re not using a well-known service like Gmail, the POP3, or IMAP information for your provider. Any relevant information should be available in your provider’s Wiki or by calling customer care.
How to configure network solution email on outlook
- In Outlook, set up Network Solutions Email.
- Navigate to the “File” tab in Outlook.
- In the category information area, look for “Account Settings.”
- On the “New” tab, choose “Email” and turn on “Server Settings.”
- Select “Next” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Internet Email Addresses” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Next” button and enter the information listed below –
- Your Full Name: Fill up your full name.
- Your email address is: Please provide your email address.
- Select Internet Email Address from the drop-down menu, and then type your email address followed by the domain name.
- The server settings, as given below, must be entered in the following step.
- domain.com is the incoming mail server.
- 995 (port)
- domain.com is the outgoing mail server.
- 587 (port)
- Replace the domain with the name of your Network Solutions domain and choose the Test Account Settings option.
In this manner, you may quickly and easily go through network solutions email setup outlook
Network solution email account for you can help safeguard your organization and customers from cyberattacks and data breaches by keeping staff communications safe and secure. Network Solutions can make your job simpler by offering everything you need to setup network solutions email in outlook, including domain name registration, easy-to-use website builders, trustworthy web hosting, business email settings, and security software. We have the knowledge and resources to assist you in being more productive and efficient. Please let us know how we can assist you.
Read Also – Network Solutions Email Settings For Iphone