Roadrunner is a well-known versatile email client compatible with several operating devices. Whether you are using a computer, Android, iPhone, iPad, or tablet, the Roadrunner email will easily be set up and can be accessible. However, for iPhone users, there is a default Mail App through which you can add your Roadrunner email account. After perfectly done with the Roadrunner Email Settings IPhone, you will access, send, or receive emails from anywhere. The setting up of your RR email in iPhone is not as nasty as you think. The RR email settings can be configured by following a simple set of instructions. The comprehensive guide is mentioned in this post. You just read it out from top-to-toe and finally set up your Spectrum email on iPhone.
What Are The Proactive Ways To Set Up Roadrunner Email On IPhone?
There are generally two proactive ways to impeccably Set Up Roadrunner Email On IPhone. They are:
Using IMAP Email Settings
Using POP3 Email Settings
For the instant and hassle-free configuration of Roadrunner email settings on iPhone, it is always recommended to use IMAP. You can even use POP3 for RR email settings but it can cause synchronization errors for receiving, sending, or accessing emails. An error message like “the mail server denied access to your account because of using another email client” will probably receive. That’s why; it is our suggestion to use IMAP for Roadrunner Email Settings IPhone. Moreover, using both IMAP and POP3 simultaneously can also lead to synchronization issues.
Suitable Guidelines For Roadrunner Email Settings IPhone
Here are the step-by-step procedures need to implement to successfully set up Roadrunner Email Settings on the iPhone device. So, without any delay, let’s start following the given course of action one by one to set up RR email.
Guideline 1: Roadrunner Email Settings IPhone Using IMAP
Using IMAP for Roadrunner Email Settings IPhone is safe, much more advanced, and flexible when it comes to managing emails. So, here, we will show you how you can make use of IMAP to set up your Roadrunner email on iPhone:
- First, touch the “Settings” app on your iPhone from the home screen to open it.
- Next, you need to select “Mails, Contacts, and Calendars” from the Settings section.
- Afterward, go to the “Passwords and Accounts” tab and then click the “Add Account” button.
- After doing so, several email hosts or service providers will appear on the next screen.
- If the Roadrunner Email is not listed in the given list of email options, click on the “Others” tab.
- Now, click “Add Mail Account”.
- Now, you will be asked to provide information about your email account.
- Once you are in the “New Account” Window screen, provide the following details:
- Name: Your full name
- E-Mail: Your complete Roadrunner email address
- Password: Your RR email account’s password
- Description. The description box will be filled automatically.
- Now, press the “Next” button.
- After this, your details will start getting verified. Once the given info gets verified, you receive the message “Verify account information”.
- After account verification, you have to type in the “Roadrunner Email Server Settings” field. Here’s what you need to perform:
- Account Type: Select IMAP from the drop-down menu.
- Incoming Server for e-mail: mail.twc.com
- Outgoing Server for e-mail: mail.twc.com
- The sign-in information contains your Username that is [email protected]. After that, you need to enter the password that should be used for the sign-in purpose.
- Now, go to “More Roadrunner Email Settings” for the server and enter the following info:
- Incoming Server (IMAP) Port: 993
- Outgoing Server (SMTP) Port: 587
- SSL: Click the “ON” SSL setting for both IMAP and SMTP.
- In case you are unable to receive emails and also can’t send emails from RR.com, you need to use the mobile carrier’s outgoing server port. The required info is given below.
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming Server for e-mail: mobile.carrier.net
- Outgoing Server for e-mail: mobile.carrier.net
- After that, your authentication is required for using the same roadrunner email settings for the incoming mail server. So, when prompted, select either the “Yes” or “Checked” tab to accept the permission.
- In the end, restart your iPhone device and flawlessly use Roadrunner email to receive/send emails.
This is exactly how you can Set Up Roadrunner Email On IPhone with the use of IMAP Settings.
Get Quality Assistance From Online Support Helpline Number
Hopefully, the aforesaid instructive directives have helped you for trouble-freely Roadrunner Email Settings IPhone. If you have any queries related to the configuration of Roadrunner Email Settings on iPhone, feel free to contact us. We are a team of talented and dedicated tech-geeks working at the 24/7 opened helpline number to support you. You will surely get a handy resolution guide at your doorstep.
Read Also – Roadrunner Email Settings Outlook