Today, everyone wants to be able to send and receive emails from their mobiles. If you own an iPhone and have a Netzero email account, you can easily configure it. You can use POP3 or IMAP protocols to configure Netzero email settings for iPhone. The steps to configure may be a bit different for the various iPhone models. Still, the general email settings for utilizing Netzero emails on your iPhone remains the same. After setting up Netzero on your iPhone, you can use the Mail app for exchanging Netzero emails on your iPhone. In this article, you’ll find the general Netzero email’s POP settings for iPhone. You’ll also find how to configure this webmail on iPhone.
What Are POP Netzero Email Settings for iPhone
iPhone users might have to manually enter the email settings to set up their Netzero email account. The general manual settings for your Netzero email account are as follows:
- POP3 is the POP/IMAP server.
- 110 is the incoming port number.
- pop.netzero.com is the incoming server hostname.
- None is the SSL for the incoming server.
- 25 is the outgoing port number.
- smtp.netzero.com is the name of the outgoing server.
- Choose Yes besides Require Sign-in.
These configuration settings will allow you to access your Netzero account emails on your iPhone easily. But new iPhone users might not know that they need to use these settings to correctly setup Netzero email on iPhone. For it, the process is mentioned in the subsequent section.
The Process to Setup Netzero Email on iPhone
Unlike the automatic email configuration on iPhone for email services like Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, and Gmail, you can only configure the Netzero account manually. The precise steps to setting up this webmail account are based on your iPhone’s specific operating system. But there are some general points that every iPhone user should follow. Here are the points you need to adhere to if you want to configure Netzero iPhone email settings and use the webmail on your iPhone.
- Start by opening the ‘Settings‘ from the home screen of your iPhone.
- Scroll below and touch ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendar.’
- After that, tap ‘Add Account.’
- You’ll find a set of different email service providers. Here, select the ‘Other‘ option.
- Next, touch ‘Add Mail Account‘ and input the information as follows in the respective fields.
- Input your name besides its column.
- The email is your Netzero email ID.
- The password is your Netzero password.
- In the ‘Description‘ field, input ‘Netzero.’
- Choose the ‘POP3‘ protocol below the ‘Incoming Mail Server.’ Then enter the following data:
- pop.netzero.com is your hostname.
- Input your Netzero username beside its field.
- Input your Netzero email password beside its field.
- Scroll below and input the given information under the ‘Outgoing Mail Server.’
- smtp.netzero.com is your hostname.
- Input your Netzero username beside the relevant field.
- Input your Netzero email password beside the field of password.
- Touch ‘Save‘ after entering the information given above and select your Netzero email address that will come on your screen.
- Scroll down and tap ‘SMTP‘ below the option of ‘Outgoing Mail Server.’
- Choose ‘smtp.netzero.com‘ as the primary server and check that the following information is present.
- SSL should be None.
- The server port is 25.
- Tap ‘Done‘ and navigate back to the last screen.
- Once there, tap ‘Advanced‘ and check for the following data.
- SSL should be None.
- Pop.netzero.com should be the Server port.
- Navigate back to the last screen and restart the iPhone.
Now you know all about Netzero email settings for iPhone. It’s to set it up after entering the correct information. If you need further help in setting up your Netzero email account on iPhone, you can reach out for expert Netzero customer service support.
Read Also – Netzero email settings for Outlook